1. To defend the professional interests of the transportation companies, investors and carriers, before the National, Departmental and Municipal Government, and other authorities.
2. Participate in the process of determination of the policies that guide the provision of terrestrial public transportation.
3. To mark out general policies which benefit the guild; design strategies leading to its implementation, and support them before the national government and the country in general.
4. To encourage the study of transportation problems, their causes and needs, taking advantage on the technical and human resources of companies and to seek ways to improve the service progressively, collaborating with public and private agencies devoted to such purposes.
5. To formalize effective and technical proposals which foster proper regulation of the transportation prices and a fare structure which allows us to plan and achieve a sustained development of the sector.
6. To maintain a direct and ongoing dialogue with state agencies, transportation companies and other related organizations in order to obtain clear and consistent policies for the benefit of the sector.
7. To harness labor-union efforts for academic and technical improvement of human resources, especially for drivers, looking for their dignifying process and their importance on the national scene, through institutions themselves or those part of the State, besides, looking for their recognition in the cost structure as an essential requirement in improving the quality of the service.
8. To defend the legitimate interests of its members and stand as spokesperson before any National, Departmental or Municipal authority.
9. To provide legal, technical, operational, administrative and organizational advisory to affiliates and transporters in general.
10. To process preferential credit with the financial sector, and tax, installments and financial benefits before the state entities in favor of the economical and technological development of transportation.
11. To intermediate in the purchase of insurance, supplies and necessary transportation equipment, essential in the industry area by signing agreements or strategic alliances to promote products or services in each of the modalities.
12. To organize conventions, seminars, forums, workshops etc. for passenger carriers.
13. ADITT has for its members legal advisory services in legal and economic matters, it communicates and informs them about regulations and industry news, we offer training through regional forums and virtual classroom learning, we conduct our Annual National Congress of Transportation, which excels for the quality and relevance of its academic agenda, thereby, generating opportunities for integration and deepening of knowledge that leads to improve the quality of the service in pursuit of the guild development.
14. We offer facilities to our members at ADITT offices in Bogotá, Av. Calle 24 No 95 A -80. Office 702, there are a meeting room, support and advice offices and auditoriums for their service.
15. We have mass media known as the Transportation & Tourism magazine, where affiliates have a free space in the editions to showcase their company and their achievements, allowing them to have better interaction inside the guild.